Updated: Oct 26, 2020
Unless you’ve been living in a cave, you are well aware of the drama associated with the upcoming Presidential election. Many have pointed to the endless stream of media coverage as justification for being anxious and confused. The following headlines seem to validate this anxiety:
· Russia Gears Up to Interfere Again
· Experts Warn the US Should Prepare for Chinese Interference
· Iranian Hackers Target 2020 Campaign
· Facebook Says it is ‘Not Our Role’ To Remove Fake News
· Facebook Will See a ‘Tidal Wave’ of Fake News Ahead of the Election
On the surface, I can understand the concern. These misinformation campaigns intended to help/hurt a specific candidate are disturbing. However, if you have the courage to turn off the NOISE, you will rediscover a super-power that we were all given at birth––an amazing gift which most of us have forgotten. If you can quiet the busy mind for just a moment, you will find an Inner-Guide that will never fail you.